1. Implementation of the Programme in the framework of the exhibition TITF (October) IUTF (April).
2. Registration of applications for participation in the program is exclusively from the professional commercial non-state tourist areas.
3. Organization of participation of the professional buyers in the business program within TITF and IUTF, visiting stands, introduction to hotel complexes of Tashkent, presentations of exhibitors, round tables, workshops, B2B meetings.
4. Provision of free services that include: visa support, air travel NAC "Uzbekistan Airways" and travel by rail from the city of stay to Tashkent and back in economy class; hotel accommodation (including breakfast); food, transfer hotel-exhibition-hotel; transfer airport-hotel-airport only on the days of the exhibition, the exhibition catalog and a badge of the professional buyer.
5. Free participation in the Program in the case of fulfillment of these Terms.
Member is obliged to:
1. Provide accurate information when filling out the application form for participation in the Program. Only one employee from each company can participate in the program.
2. Member takes 2 steps to participate in the Program: fills in the questionnaire and passes a competitive selection.
3. Make any changes 1 month before the start of the Program. Otherwise, the organizer has the right to cancel the company's participation in the Program.
4. Take part in all the pre-planned activities of the Programme: personal meetings with exhibitors, participation in presentations, conferences, etc. Total participation number is 7 mandatory events per day.
5. Comply with all paragraphs of the planned program.
6. Observe all conditions of cancelling the program.
7. Make a brief report on the effectiveness of the organization and the quality of the program from the results of the program.